Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL) [New : Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill]  (Read 10116 times)

fjser

• (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Question for those who have tried both the wiimotes and demulshooter with dolphin -

For games like Resident Evil UC and DC where there isnt an in game calibration and the cursor was more guided by the wiimote and not a dead on aim, do you find aiming with demulshooter improces accuracy?

the reason I ask is there are a lot of wii games that are designed to use the analog nunchuk as well, I have found getting these to work well with just three buttons is a challenge.  I dont mind using the wiimotes for those games, but would hate to lose accuracy if demulshooter provides significant improvement. I am also considering trying a hybrid wii mote setup in dolphin where i can use aimtrak/demulshooter for the gun/trigger, and the wiimote nunchuk for other functions (will just put the wiimote in my pocket)

Any thoughts?

hyo2012

• (0)
  • Offline Offline
Hello~

New Version of Demul0.7a is out.

http://www.emucr.com/2016/08/demu-wip-v07-alpha-20160818.html

There are more compatible naomi games in this version, but when I install it, Demulshooter is not working.

Perhaps memory address of input device is changed?  (romset is changed too. Now, Demul use mame romset, CHD, and bios)

I'm very appreciate if you modify demulshooter for recent demul upgrade.

Moksi

• (0)
  • Offline Offline
Is there a fix for the Atomiswave offset with lightgun games , i tried to look into the test mode dont see any calibration options there.
Or is there an demulshooter that fix that problem?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31