Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Hyperspin... Button command issue  (Read 157 times)

TakeThatDude

• (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hyperspin... Button command issue
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:34:12 am »
So, I'm very new to hyperspin and associated software. I bought a custom pedestal from a guy on eBay. He did a great job but he's too busy to help me learn how to alter control settings. It's a lot of work to explain and teach. I get it. I e been watching you tube and reading on forums but I can't seem to find an explanation to my problem. Problem is, once running hyperspin, playing a game (regardless of system/emulator) to exit you press and hold lower middle button for 3 seconds to exit emulator and get back to hyperspin menu/ wheel. This makes some games and systems impossible to play as the same button is needed to play. I NEED to remove the 3 second command from... I have little idea. I went to hyperlaunch, general settings, controls, exit emulator key and deleted some things and no change. I'm lost PLEASE someone explain what I'm missing

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31