Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LED Pedestal Cabinet Work in Progress  (Read 280 times)

jaywv1981

• (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
LED Pedestal Cabinet Work in Progress
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:59:27 pm »
I'm finally getting some time to work on my cabinet.  It is a pedestal type cabinet with a 32 inch LED TV and second screen for dynamic marquees.  I used one of the Howler LED kits from Paradise Arcade and have it configured with LED Blinky. 

The cabinet will eventually be  4 players but I will first have to buy another Howler kit to have all of the buttons I want.  So far I have the middle two controllers hooked up and it is playable.  I have MDF on the control panel and some of the artwork but the rest of the cabinet is still a bare lumber frame.  I have my laptop sitting on top of the main screen for now running HyperMarquee.  I love the way it looks and definitely want to purchase a small wide screen monitor later to use as a marquee monitor.  I love the way the entire thing looks in the dark. 

I know a lot of people don't like all the LED flashy high definition stuff when it comes to arcade cabinets but I think its awesome :D.

This is just a quick video I shot on my phone to send a friend who wanted to see what it looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_PnoSjUhg

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31